Land for saleMelbourne, Derby, Derbyshire
- 0.49 acres (0.2 hectares)
- Approximately 0.49 of an acre
- Attractive rural position yet with easy access into Melbourne
- Far reaching views from the northern boundary
- Planning permission for conversion of a stable building to a holiday cottage
- South Derbyshire District Council granted permission under reference 9/2016/0535 on 26/07/2016
- Close to the renowned market town of Melbourne, Calke Abbey, Foremark Reservoir
- Further details available from Fisher German
A plot of approximately 0.49 of an acre with far reaching views and permission for conversion of a stable building into a holiday cottage close to the renowned market town of Melbourne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62972909.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.