1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 10, Bartholomew Court, High Street, Waltham Cross
- 344 SQ FT One bedroom second floor apartment
- Contemporary kitchen, including a range of appliances
- Stone worktop with starlight mirrored pieces with matching upstand
- Double glazed windows
- Central Waltham Cross location
- Close to Waltham Cross station (Liverpool Street approx 35 mins via Tottenham Hale)
- 10 year build warranty
- Part time concierge
- Lift to all floors
FIRST PHASE ALL RESERVED - SECOND PHASE NOW RELEASED!
Welcome to Bartholomew Court. A select development of just 44 one bedroom apartments in the heart of Waltham Cross.
With excellent road and rail links to central London and the national road network, Bartholomew Court will appeal to both first time buyers and investors looking to buy to let.
From the pedestrianised High Street, enter through the glass double doors to the spacious tiled communal hallway where your concierge will greet you. From there, take the lift up to the second or third floor where a choice of stunning one bedroom apartments awaits.
Show home open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm. Contact Tracey 07376 254321 or outside of these hours 020 8370 3999
Property ref: 121_944_4290782
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4290782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.