3 bedroom terraced house for sale** SOUTH BACKING ** Bowness Avenue, Wallsend
Withdrawn from Market
- A superb 3 bed end terraced house with south backing garden
- Located on this popular part of Wallsend
- Perfect for commuting to the City cente, A1/A19 or Tyne Tunnel
- Presented to a high standard
- Hallway, Downstairs Wc, Modern kitchen/diner and lounge
- 3 large bedrooms, contemporary style bathroom and storage
- Gas central heating and full double glazing
- Gardens front and rear
SITUATED CLOSE TO A VAST RANGE OF AMENITIES INCLUDING SCHOOLS, SHOPS, LIBRARY, DOCTORS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. A SUPERBLY PRESENTED 3 BED END TERRACED HOUSE. BRIEFLY COMPRISING: ENTRANCE HALL, DOWNSTAIRS WC, LUXURY STYLE KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE, 3 BEDROOMS, WALK IN STORAGE CUPBOARD AND BATHROOM WITH SHOWER. GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND FULL DOUBLE GLAZING. EXTERNALLY THE PROPERTY BOASTS AN ATTRACTIVE SOUTH BACKING PLOT WITH GARDENS FRONT AND REAR. CALL US NOW TO VIEW. WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 0191 2626514.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62977982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7312173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.