3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeats Road, Larkfield
- VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Over 1100sq ft of Accommodation
- Contemporary Style Throughout
- Extended to Create Amazing Kitchen / Dining Room & Conservatory
- Log Burner - Downstairs Cloakroom
Simon Miller & Company are delighted to offer this stunning Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home.
Situated in the popular 'Poets' development of Larkfield, Kent this property oozes class all throughout.
Upon entering the property there is a Downstairs WC to the right and the Converted Garage creates an added Reception room.
The whole of downstairs is furnished with high grade flooring.
Further ahead is the Living Room with a Wood Burner this leads in to the beautiful Kitchen with integrated goods - encompassed by the Conservatory creating a spacious family and social environment.
Upstairs there are Three Double Bedrooms and a separate Family Bathroom.
Externally the property benefits ample Off Road Parking and a neatly Landscaped Rear Garden.
This contemporary and stylish house is an absolute must to view so call now to arrange via one of our accompanied agents!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483006571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.