2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Terrace, Clifton
- Prime Clifton location, within a short level stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Clifton Village, also within 100 metres of Victoria Square Park
- Highly convenient for Clifton Triangle, Park Street and Whiteladies Road. A perfect location to explore all the city has to offer
- Within the Clifton Village residents' parking scheme area
- A smart and well-located apartment with a pleasing layout and a fresh, modern interior
- Use of private residents' gardens
A bright, welcoming and well-arranged 2 double bedroom apartment situated in a fabulous Clifton Village location. Forming part of this fine attractive grade II listed building and offering a generous sitting room, two equally sized double bedrooms, a modern fitted bathroom and kitchen
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
the property falls within the Clifton Village (CV) parking permit scheme area and permits are available via Bristol City Council.
there are wonderful gardens behind the property which are for the use of residents of Richmond Terrace. A small fee of £10 p.a. applies.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2004. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £35. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
via raised walkway on Richmond Terrace where there is a main front door into a well-kept communal entrance hallway and staircase rising to top floor landing where you will find the private entrance to the apartment.
door entry intercom, wall mounted thermostat for central heating, radiator, loft hatch accessing eaves storage space, useful recess with bookshelves and storage units and doors leading off to sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
(front) 17' 5'' max taken below sloped ceiling x 14' 1'' max (5.30m x 4.29m)
generous sitting room with period style windows to front offering a leafy outlook towards Bird Cage Walk opposite and further reaching cityscape views to the left, high ceilings, radiator, tv point, telephone point and door through to:
15' 9'' x 6' 4'' max inclusive of boiler & storage cupboard (4.80m x 1.93m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss cream kitchen units with wood block walnut worktop over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and draining unit, integrated stainless steel Samsung electric oven with 4 ring halogen hob and chimney extractor hood over, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, integrated Neff dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, large Velux skylight window provides plenty of natural light into the kitchen, wood flooring, radiator and corner cupboard providing useful storage and housing the Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
(rear) 11' 8'' max taken below sloped ceilings x 10' 5'' (3.55m x 3.17m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, loft hatch, built in wardrobe, radiator and window to rear overlooking communal residents' gardens.
(rear) 10' 4'' max into chimney recess x 11' 2'' max (3.15m x 3.40m)
double bedroom with period style windows to rear overlooking the communal residents' gardens and radiator.
9' 0'' x 4' 4'' (2.74m x 1.32m)
modern fitted bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed dual headed shower over with bath shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, built in shelving to recess, tiled walls, wood floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan and high level window providing natural light.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6033390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.