3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Way, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 2SE
- Traditional bay fronted property
- Re-fitted Modern kitchen
- Excellent school catchment
- 1/4 of a mile from shops and restuarants
- Leagrave station is within 1/4 of a mile
- Sought after location
- Double glazed and G.C.H
- Parking and Garage
*** LOVELY FAMILY HOME ***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this lovely three bedroom traditional bay fronted 1930's property located in the heart of North Luton. 'Riverway' is a desirable quiet road within quarter of a from Leagrave Mainline Station which has fast train links to Central London. Shops, Restaurants and High Street Supermarkets are just around the corner plus bus routes to Luton Town centre and surrounding villages are within 200 yards. Icknield High School is very favourable with families and is just a short walk away plus Norton road primary schools is just off Marsh Road.
Internally the property benefits from a lounge/diner with feature fire place , refitted modern white gloss kitchen with space for all appliances , to the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom . Externally the property benefits from a garage to the rear along with a nice patio area and lawn area. There is parking for 1 car to the front.
Viewing is highly recommended on this lovely family home .
Council tax band B. EPC rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.