3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHallgarth, Gateshead
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- No Upper Chain
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Popular Location
- Ideal For Families Or First Time Buyers
- Within Easy Reach Of Local Amenities
- Viewings Highly Recommended
DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED IN A POPULAR AREA
Jan Forster Estates are delighted to offer for sale this spacious well presented property located within Leam Lane. The property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property briefly comprises; hallway, lounge/diner and newly fitted modern kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, recently refurbished shower room, large enough to fit a bath, separate WC. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with patterned concrete surrounding the property, driveway providing off street parking, decked area and outhouse storage. Ideally situated for all local bus routs. Viewings are taking place immediately.
Lounge - 5.79 x 3.65 (18'11" x 11'11") -
Kitchen Diner - 6.52 x 2.71 (21'4" x 8'10") -
Bedroom One - 4.62 x 3.48 (15'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.09 x 3.48 (10'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom Three - 3.69 x 2.70 (12'1" x 8'10") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62979500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26620110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.