Commercial Development for salePalladin Works, Atlas Street, Fenton, Stoke On Trent, Staffs, ST4
Removed 42,227 sq. ft. | £395,000
- 42,227 sq ft (3,923 sq m)
- GIA 42,227 sq.ft. on 1.3 acres
- Excellent access via A50, A500 and M6
- Suitable for a variety of alternative uses subject to obtaining planning consent including Residential Development
Originally Pottery Manufacturing premises this extensive industrial complex now offers 11,818 sq.ft. of ground floor warehousing and stores, together with 2,678 sq.ft. canteen and 15,917 sq.ft. offices on ground and first floor. There is an additional 5,814 sq.ft. of second floor storage space.
The complex is available freehold for its current use which would also lend itself to being split up into various smaller business units which might suit a range of occupiers from industrial to warehousing, office and business premises.
Alternatively, the site extends to approximatey 1.3 acres and would be suitable for residential development or other such alternative uses subject to obtaining planning consent.
Consent for the construction of a 90 bed Care Home was granted in 2010 but this has now lapsed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62979878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louis Taylor, Stoke on Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.