Office for saleUnit 9 Brindley Court, Dalewood Road, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5
1,660 sq. ft.
- 1,660 sq ft (154 sq m)
- Refurbished two storey office unit with onsite parking
- Modern development conveniently located to the north of Newcastle under Lyme
- Excellent road connections just off A34 and 2 miles from J16 of the M6
- 1,660 sq.ft but can be combined to make up to 10,344 sq.ft. (adjacent units)
- Presented as new throughout and in open plan aspect
- Price : £185,000
Brindley Court is a modern courtyard office development comprising two principal terraces of open plan aspect offices (currently under refurbishment). The buildings are constructed of brick elevations with ornate sandstone cornerstones and lintel details, supporting a traditional concrete tiled pitched roof surface.
The office benefits from Upvc double glazed casements, perimeter trunking and suspended ceilings and are being completely refurbished throughout. There is allocated car parking within the central car park which is accessed off Dalewood Road.
Can be combined with other units to create space up to 10,344 sq.ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62980160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louis Taylor, Stoke on Trent - Industrial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.