3 bedroom detached house for saleChendre Close, Hayfield, High Peak
- POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF HAYFIELD
- WONDERFUL CONSERVATORY, DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED AT THE END OF A CUL DE SAC
- FITTED KITCHEN AND CLOAKS/WC
- OPEN PLAN SITTING AND DINING ROOMS WITH SLIDING PATIO DOORS TO THE CONSERVATORY
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE PLUS A FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY PARKING PLUS AN INTEGRAL GARAGE
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac within a popular modern development is this three bedroom detached property with gardens, driveway and an integral garage. The property is close to the Sett Valley Trail and within a short walking distance of the desirable picturesque village of Hayfield where you can find cafes, restaurants, primary school, bus links and exceptional countryside walks including Kinder Scout.
It is quite a rare occasion for a three bedroom property to come to the market within this popular development. Offering bright spacious accommodation with gas central heating and double glazing this property should be viewed to be appreciated. The accommodation provides a reception porch, open plan sitting and dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen and a inner hallway with cloaks/w.c and integral access to the garage. The first floor has three good sized bedrooms the master with en-suite facilities plus a family bathroom. Outside the front of the property provides driveway for off road parking which leads to the garage. The rear has an enclosed garden area with mature borders and a railed decked sun terrace. The property is within a few minutes walk of the excellent sought after village.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62981045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 622650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Whaley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.