1 bedroom flat for saleEpping Close, Great Clacton, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- RECENTLY REDECORATED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLICANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING AREA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - KEYS IN OFFICE
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES:-
Communal area with door to Flat 5.
Radiator, walk in storage cupboard with space for tumble dryer and wall mounted modern gas combi boiler.
LOUNGE: 14’8” x 8’10”
Laminate flooring, double glazed side window, TV point, radiator, telephone point.
KITCHEN: 9’ x 6’9”
Fitted with modern range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer to remain, inset sink unit, matching wall cabinets, part tiled walls, double glazed side window, extractor hood.
BEDROOM: 11’9” x 9’
Newly fitted carpet, double glazed side window, radiator.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, tiled floor with under floor heating system, radiator, double glazed side window.
Pleasant communal garden area with rotary dryers and parking area.
We understand the flat is held on the balance of a 99 year lease with approximately 69 years remaining. The current Service Charge is approximately £120 per month which includes Buildings Insurance. Ground Rent £35 per year.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47Epping-t-444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.