3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Avenue, White Notley, Witham
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Sought After Semi Rural White Notley
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking for Five Vehicles
- 100' Rear Garden
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000** A rare opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached family home which is situated in the sought after, semi rural village of White Notley offering good access to A131 and the A12.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, parking for five vehicles and 100' rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first with storage under, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge / Diner 26' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 7.95m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset gas fire and back boiler.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, Opaque double glazed door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing and dishwasher, radiator.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 7" ( 4.14m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.73m x 2.87m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, storage cupboard, extractor fan.
Lawn area to the front, pathway to front entrance, driveway providing parking for five vehicles.
100' in length with patio leading to a large lawn area, access to brick storage shed, shed to remain, enclosed by panelled fencing, flower, shrub and tree displays.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62982239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.