Office for sale7 Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1
2,432 sq. ft.
- 2,432 sq ft (225 sq m)
- Large Office premises in well estabished area
- Car parking to the rear
- Prominent position along Chorley New Road
- Good transport connections
- Suitable for a variety of office occupiers
- Accommodation over basement, ground, first and second floors
The subject property provides a mid-terrace Victorian office building arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors. The property has the benefit of a secure gated car park to the rear which can hold between 3-4 vehicles. There are also 3 car parking spaces allocated on a private road to the rear of the property.
Internally the accommodation does require some cosmetic refurbishment and modernisation. However, the current specification includes carpeted floors, papered walls and painted plaster ceiling and along with florescent strip and and bulb lighting. The premises are fully central heated and uPVC double glazed windows.
WC/bathroom facilities are provided at ground and first floor levels along with a small kitchen at ground floor. The basement is currently used for storage and could be converted in due course should an occupier require.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62983517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.