2 bedroom maisonette for saleHythe Road, Thornton Heath
- EPC EER D
- First Floor Maisonette
- Scope to Loft Extend (Subject to Permissions)
- Private Entrance
- Private Section of Rear Garden
- 0.6 Miles from Thornton Heath Station
- 0.9 Miles from Norwood Junction Station
- Flexible Accommodation
- Moments from Grange park
- End of Terrace Building with Side Access
A particularly spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette situated on this popular residential road moments from the open green spaces of Grangewood park, 0.6 miles from Thornton Heath train station and a short distance to a wide range of shops & local facilities on the High Street.
Offered to the market with no onward chain this bright & airy home boasts flexible accommodation with either two bedrooms & two reception rooms, or three bedrooms and a smaller living room. There is scope to loft extend (subject to the usual permissions), has its own entrance and the property benefits from a private section of South/ Westerly facing garden.
The accommodation comprises of a particularly large full width living room, two bedrooms, a separate dining room, a three piece bathroom suite, a recently re-fitted kitchen and stairs down to a small patio & lawned section of garden.
Furthermore this property sits within half a mile from a number of local primary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62983874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7200135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.