2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGatcombe Drive, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Sold STC £155,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Living Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Early Viewing Advised
Located on the popular 'Royal' Estate in Stoke Gifford is this well presented ground floor flat. The property is also ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, St Michael's School, doctors and dentist surgeries, bus and cycle routes, Bristol Parkway Station.
Located on the popular 'Royal' Estate in Stoke Gifford is this well presented ground floor flat. The property comprises an entrance hall, c.14ft living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a garage situated within a block and it's own garden. The property is also ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, St Michael's School, doctors and dentist surgeries, bus and cycle routes, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks.
With a door to front, cupboard housing gas boiler, central heating radiator.
Living Room 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
With a double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with gas fire, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to rear, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, door leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear,low level w.c., wash hand basin, panel bath with mira shower over, partial tiling, central heating radiator.
Shared front garden mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with small bush, patio area.
A single garage with up & over door situated within a block.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62984531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.