4 bedroom detached house for saleLawn Close, Heanor
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
- Extended Detached Property
- Four Bedroom
- Ensuite to Master
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Very Well Presented
- Driveway Garage and Gardens
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 This is a deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE occupying an enviable plot and finished to a very high standard. Early Viewing absolutely essential call today for an appointment or further details 01159385062
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ......................................This is a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house occupying an enviable plot and finished to a very high standard. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, Study, lounge, extended dining room, breakfast kitchen and ground floor cloakroom, four bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom. Outside there are well tended gardens, driveway and garage. Early Viewing absolutely essential call today for an appointment or further details 01159385062
With double glazed entrance door, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, door to utility cupboard having space for tumble dryer, recessed ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to the side, radiator and doors leading to ground floor accommodation.
Study 12' 1" max x 7' 2" ( 3.68m max x 2.18m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 8" ( 4.78m max x 4.47m )
Having feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire set in timber Adams style surround with slate hearth, solid oak flooring, two radiators, TV and telephone points, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, double doors leading to extended dining room.
Extended Dining Room 20' 11" max x 10' 2" max ( 6.38m max x 3.10m max )
Having solid oak flooring, TV point, radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed French Patio doors to the rear.
Breakfast Kitchen 20' 9" x 8' 6" max ( 6.32m x 2.59m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and housing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher, breakfast bar, space for fridge freezer, solid oak flooring, two radiators, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, and glazed stable door to the side.
Guest Cloaks/ W C
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of wall mounted hand wash basin and low level wc with tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, cupboard, access to loft space, radiator, recessed spot lights and doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.84m )
Having solid oak flooring, radiator, TV point, double glazed window to the rear and door leading to ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully tiled wall coverings, tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Having radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, sloping ceiling and two skylights to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Having TV point, radiator, sloping ceiling with two skylights to rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Having radiator, sloping ceiling with skylight to front.
Having three piece white suite comprising bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, partly tiled wall coverings, laminate flooring, recessed ceiling spot lights, Victorian style heated towel rail, skylight to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a well tended lawned garden with mature well maintained shrubbed beds with a variety of mixed plants and trees. Otherwise to the front there is a driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking and leading to detached garage.
To the rear of the property there is a well tended garden mainly laid to lawn with multiple block paved sun patios ideal for outside entertaining. Well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants shrubs and trees with timber shed. All enclosed by brick built wall and timber panelled fencing with side gated access.
Brick built detached garage with power and light connected with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62984762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.