Property for saleCrookesmoor Road, Sheffield, S6
- Outstanding student investment property
- Large stone built inner terrace with modern roof covering
- Licenced HMO for six with potential for seven by splitting large front bedroom
- Current rent £76 per week (£23,712) until June 2017 with potential to increase to over £80 per week (£25,000 plus per annum)
- Hard wire smoke, emergency lighting, carbon monoxide detectors and burglar alarm system
- Registered with Sheffield University in Gold Standard Green Impact Accreditation
- Wash basins to all six bedrooms
- Pleasant rear garden
- Walking distance of the main University campus
- Double Velux windows to attic rooms, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
Front Bedroom One 4.06m x 3.77m
Living Room 4.81m x 4.21m
Kitchen 3.57m x 2.02m
Two Large Cellars with high ceiling height and potential for laundry, gym or similar
Front Bedroom Two 4.86m x 4.00m with large walk-in closet and potential for splitting in two
Rear Bedroom Three 3.36m x 2.40m with closet
Shower Room / WC with white suite and heated towel rail
Front Attic Room Four 4.27m x 2.45m
Front Attic Room Five 5.09m x 2.25m
Rear Attic Room Six 4.00m x 2.96m
All Attic Rooms have double Velux windows
Well maintained rear level lawn
Two stone built stores beyond
The property is currently let for the 2016 / 2017 academic year to six students at £76 per week (£23,712 per annum)
Projected rents for 2017 onwards are in excess of £80 per room per week giving a projected income of in excess of £25,000
There is also potential to split the front room and create a seven bed property
The property has a licence issued by Sheffield City Council under Part 2 of the Housing Act 2014 from 18 June 2015 to 17 June 2020 (Licence No: 002998)
Strictly by appointment with the Auctioneers 0114 276 0151
A full copy of the EPC will be available to view via our website
EPC RATING D
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve (see below). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: This is the seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Jenkinson and son, Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Mark Jenkinson and son, Auctions on 0114 276 0151.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.