4 bedroom terraced house for saleSwan Road, Dereham
- BUY-TO-LET OPPORTUNITY ONLY
- 4 Bedroom Three-Storey Town House
- 2 Bathrooms, En-Suite + Cloakroom
- 17'1" Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage En-Bloc
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
A 4 bedroom, three-storey residence, located along a cul-de-sac in a terrace of 3 houses within this popular development in reach of Dereham and its amenities. Benefiting from a cloakroom, 17'1" kitchen/dining room, first floor en-suite, gardens and a garage. * BUY-TO-LET OPPORTUNITY ONLY *
Located within this popular development, in easy reach of Dereham town centre and it's amenities, we are pleased to offer for sale this well presented 3 storey residence.
The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room and 17'1" kitchen/dining room on the ground floor. With first floor accommodation comprising: Landing area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 and the bathroom and the second floor accommodation comprises: Landing, bedrooms 3 & 4 and a shower room.
Coupled with this accommodation, the property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Outside, there are front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage en-bloc, which is located adjacent to the property.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Staircase rising to the first floor, laminate flooring, radiator, coved ceiling with recessed spotlights, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator, coved ceiling with recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 1" x 10' 10" max narrowing to 10' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.30m max narrowing to 3.10m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, coved ceiling with recessed spotlights, UPVC window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, further double UPVC doors opening to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, television point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising to the second floor, storage cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 13' 4" max narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' 6" max ( 4.06m max narrowing to 3.18m x 3.51m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone points, coved ceiling, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Bedroom 3 17' 5" max narrowing to 9' 5" x 9' 4" max ( 5.31m max narrowing to 2.87m x 2.84m max )
(Sloping ceiling) Cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 17' 2" x 10' 4" max narrowing to 7' 9" ( 5.23m x 3.15m max narrowing to 2.36m )
(Sloping ceiling) Radiator, telephone point, Velux style windows.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
This property benefits from front and rear gardens, the front gardens being laid mainly to lawn with a path leading to the front door.
The rear gardens consist of a patio area, accessed immediately outside the aforementioned kitchen/dining room, leading on to the remainder of the gardens which are laid to lawn, enclosed in the main by panelled fencing with a gate giving access to a path that leads along the rear of the terrace continuing to the front.
We are also advised that this property benefits from a driveway and garage en-bloc, located adjacent to this property.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street and bear left at Bishop Bonner's Cottage. Continue along this road, bearing around to the left and at the t-junction, turn left again. Continue to the mini round-a-bout, turning right and proceed along over the next mini round-a-bout. Swan Road can be found on the right hand side. Continue into Swan Road and upon bearing around the left, turn left onto a further brick-weave driveway. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62987351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.