3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Great Dunham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £190,000
- 3/4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Well-Proportioned Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A well-proportioned 1950's semi-detached house, located within this well-regarded village development. Boasting front and rear gardens and off-road parking, the property has been further enhanced after former outbuildings have been incorporated into the main accommodation on the ground floor.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
Sensor security lighting, UPVC glazed external entrance door opening to:
Door opening to:
Dining Room 12' 5" into recess x 12' 4" into bay ( 3.78m into recess x 3.76m into bay )
Radiator, UPVC bay window to the front aspect, opening to:
Sitting Room 12' 5" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.78m )
Cast iron multi-fuel burner with surround and hearth, television point, UPVC double doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 7" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.45m max x 3.73m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted Cooke & Lewis kitchen units with quartz work surfaces over, inset ceramic sink with chrome mixer taps, two built in electric ovens, electric ceramic induction hob with extractor hood over, electric cooker point, detached unit with oak work surface, wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, oak breakfast bar, ceiling beam with hook, double glazed window to the side aspect, Velux style window to the side aspect, door opening to:
UPVC glazed external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, door opening to the utility area, opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Reception Room / Bedroom 4 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
Radiator, UPVC windows to the side aspects.
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard with shelving, ceiling timber with hook, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Built-in wardrobe, fireplace with surround and hearth, radiator. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" + door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.48m + door recess x 3.07m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 7' ( 3.12m x 2.13m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower unit and shower screen over, tiled splash backs, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling timbers with hooks, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
The property is approached over a long shingle driveway, providing ample off-road parking, with side sensor security lighting.
A gate leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a decking area, flower beds and raised shingle borders with inset plants, extensive patio area, oil tank and an outside tap. These gardens also back onto open fields and are enclosed by panelled fencing and hedging.
Great Dunham is in the Breckland District of Norfolk, approximately 8 miles from the market town of Swaffham and 9 miles from Dereham. Great Dunham boasts a village hall with regular clubs including mothers and tots group, book club, art club, self defense and bingo, to name a few. There is also a primary school and horse riding school, and is located within Litcham High School catchment. Many more amenities, facilities and supermarkets can be found in both Dereham and Swaffham.
Leave Dereham via the A47 towards Swaffham and upon entering the village of Necton, take the right hand turn off the A47, sign posted 'The Dunhams'. Proceed along and through the village of Little Dunham and continue to Great Dunham. Take the right hand turn just before the village Primary School and Church into a road sign posted 'The Candlestick'. Turn immediately right, where the property can be found opposite the small green, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62987360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.