4 bedroom detached house for salePinfold Lane, Ruskington, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Contemporary Open Plan Design
- High Specification Throughout
- Lounge, Games Room/Snug and Study
- Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Detached Double Garage & Walled Garden
If you're looking for the SPACE AND OPEN PLAN LIVING of a barn conversion then take a look at this INDIVIDIUALLY DESIGNED NEW BUILD situated in the ever popular village of Ruskington. Internally the property offers a wealth of space. With over 2650 sq ft of accommodation the property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Games Room/Snug, Study, Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room, Two En-Suites and Family Bathroom. The property is being finished to the highest specification as well as offering double glazing, gas central heating, a detached double garage and walled gardens. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS BEING OFFERED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.