2 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Road, St. Asaph
- Attractive terraced house
- Located in a prime position of upper St Asaph
- Two large double bedrooms
- Views towards the Clwydian Range
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear
- Character features
- Modern benefits such as uPVC double glazing and central heating
- Original doors
- Private rear garden
- Two reception rooms
Williams Estates are delighted to bring to market a recently modernised two bedroom terraced house, situated on the favourable Mount Road within the cathedral city of St Asaph. The property oozes character with many of its original features having been retained such as original doors and feature coving to the ceilings. The property also benefits from more modern features such as uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. To the outside are low maintenance gardens laid with stones and artificial grass allowing for neat and attractive gardens all year round. Viewing in person is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer. Council Tax Band C. EPC rating D 61.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62988110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7132211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.