3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Road, Heage, Belper
Sold STC £250,000
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Good-sized plot offer plenty of parking
- THREE BEDROOMS & A LOFT ROOM!!
- CONSERVATORY/UTILITY ROOM
- LANDSCAPED FRONT & REAR GARDENS with GARAGE & SHED
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THE PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this DETACHED HOME with PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES, having THREE BEDROOMS and a LOFT ROOM, landscaped gardens, lounge, kitchen/diner, CONSERVATORY/UTILITY ROOM, a GARAGE and further storage shed, plus a FAMILY BATHROOM. Viewing advised!!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this WELL-PRESENTED detached home which is situated in the desirable location of Old Road Heage. SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN the property in brief comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory/utility room whilst to the first floor are THREE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom as well as access to a LOFT ROOM! Externally the property occupies a GOOD-SIZED PLOT with a LARGE FRONT DRIVE with offers PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES. The front is complemented with a lawn area and is finished with mature planting/shrubs, enclosed by fence and hedge boundaries. There is gated access leading to the rear GARAGE (used for storage) and further shed. The garden to the rear is a WONDERFUL split level, landscaped plot offering a patio seating area; it is laid to lawn and complimented with mature planting. A viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Directions: From the branch turn right and head towards the Morrison's/McDonalds roundabout and take the first exit left onto the A609. Continue along the A609 joining the B6013 Chesterfield Road heading towards Heage. Continue onto New Road and then turn right onto Old Road. The property is marked by our "For Sale" board
Having front elevation entrance door, stairs to the first floor, fitted carpet, radiator and understairs storage cupboard (having double glazed window to the side elevation and access to a small cellar area).
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 10" into recess plus bay ( 3.63m x 3.61m into recess plus bay )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 18' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, Belfast style sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, Range style oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for an integral dishwasher, integral fridge, houses the boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and door leading to:
Conservatory/utility Room 14' 7" x 5' 10" ( 4.45m x 1.78m )
Being of UPVC construction. Having double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, two double glazed doors to the side elevations leading to the garden, light, power, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces and storage cupboards.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into bay x 11' 3" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.43m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator and wooden floorboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.48m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
This room is currently being used as an office.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted with wash hand basin, WC, bath and shower cubicle. Tiled splashbacks, radiator and double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
This is an irregular shaped room.
This room has been insulated and has two double glazed velux windows, eaves storage, power and lighting, with internet and phone access.
Externally the property occupies a GOOD-SIZED PLOT with a LARGE FRONT DRIVE with offers PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES. The front is complemented with a lawn area and is finished with mature planting/shrubs, enclosed by fence and hedge boundaries. There is gated access leading to the rear GARAGE (used for storage) and further shed. The garden to the rear is a WONDERFUL split level, landscaped plot offering a patio seating area; it is laid to lawn and complimented with mature planting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62989274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.