4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Mead, Woodmansey, Beverley
- Offered With No Chain
- Three Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Off-Street Parking & Lawned Garden
Offered with NO CHAIN, this spacious family home offers three reception rooms including conservatory, fitted kitchen, FOUR BEDROOMS, two bathrooms, OFF-STREET PARKING and lawned garden with decking area. Situated in a fantastic cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Woodmansey.
Introducing this deceptively spacious family home located in the popular village of Woodmansey. Situated in a fantastic cul-de-sac position, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms including master with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms. Outside there is off street parking to the front and rear lawned garden with side decking area. Offered to the market with no chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Open porch leading to entrance hall with double-glazed front door, staircase, understairs cupboard, radiator and front window.
Lounge 25' x 10' 9" ( 7.62m x 3.28m )
With gas fire, radiator, double-glazed front window and door leading to conservatory.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 8' 1" max ( 4.55m x 2.46m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front and side windows.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes one and half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, free standing range cooker, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Conservatory 25' 2" x 9' 4" ( 7.67m x 2.84m )
uPVC construction with radiator, double-glazed rear and side windows and doors to garden.
With loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max into bay x 8' 7" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.17m max into bay x 2.62m to fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.18m )
With airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
With bath, wash hand basin, wc, gas central heating boiler, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
With corner bath, wash hand basin, wc and double-glazed rear window.
Front hard-standing area with side gate leading to side and rear garden.
Decking area to side with rear lawned garden.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62989364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.