4 bedroom detached house for saleBramley Road, Dereham
Sold STC £325,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Sought-After Development
- 2 Reception Rooms
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Tandem Length Garage + Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Easy Reach of Dereham Town Centre
A well-proportioned and well presented 4 bedroom detached family home, located within this desirable residential area. The property benefits from 2 reception rooms, en-suite facilities + family bathroom, gardens, garage and a driveway. An internal inspection is highly recommended. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are very pleased to present to the market this detached family home, which is located within this highly desirable area of Dereham.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 21' x 12' 2" ( 6.40m x 3.71m )
Feature fireplace with surround and hearth, radiators, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.80m )
Single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.49m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway, providing off-road parking and access to the garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with various plant and shrub beds and a pathway leads to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with plant bed borders, paved patio area and retaining fencing.
Tandem Length Garage
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden, UPVC double glazed windows.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Pass over the traffic lights into Wellington Road and proceed along into Neatherd Road. Continue straight over the traffic lights and follow this road into Crown Road. At the t-junction, turn left into Norwich Road. Take the first right into Greenfields Road and proceed towards the bottom of Greenfields Road, taking the third left hand turn into Bramley Road. Continue along and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62989454.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.