2 bedroom flat for saleMorecambe Road, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 3AD
- Traditional stone fronted 1st floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Full uPVC double glazed, GCH
- Close to local amenities & M6 link road
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Detached garage
- Convenient location
- No Chain
Two bedroom traditional stone fronted purpose built first floor flat in this highly sought after location close to Torrisholme village, convenient for schools, Lancaster & Morecambe college and public transport, as well as the new M6 link road. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated, and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay-fronted lounge with feature electric fireplace, kitchen with built-in oven & hob, two double bedrooms and a modern four-piece bathroom/wc. Outside the property, there is a driveway on the left hand side of the property which belongs to the property and provides off-road parking for a number of vehicles, detached garage with up and over door. Well presented throughout, we feel this property will appeal to a range of buyers in a convenient location. Internal viewings recommended. No chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.