3 bedroom house for saleQuebec Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2
Sold STC £125,000
- Well presented 3 bed semi detached house
- Dining kitchen and conservatory
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Off street parking to the front
- Ideal first time buy
- Viewing highly recommended
Well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, bus routes and local amenities. Ideal first time buy.
Accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, three first floor bedrooms (master bedroom with fitted wardrobes), boarded loft room with pull down ladder, Three piece bathroom. Externally with off street parking to the front and an enclosed lawned and paved garden to the rear with the potential for a garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 14'1 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'0 x 9'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'8 x 6'0 -
Reception 1 - 12'8 x 11'9 -
Reception 2 - 10'9 x 9'4 -
Kitchen - 16'2 x 10'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62990609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26621467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.