2 bedroom flat for saleNew Chinatown, Great George Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Liverpool city centre location
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income
- A landmark development spearheading the government's "Northern Powerhouse" scheme
- Onsite SPA & state of the art gymnasium
- Unique onsite shopping centre, with restaurants & bars
- Spectacular rooftop gardens
- 24 Hour, 5* Concierge Services
- Secure underground parking
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
New Chinatown is one of the most iconic new developments available in the UK at the moment. Located in Liverpool, as an extension to Europe's oldest Chinatown this development is one of the projects that is spearheading the UK government's "Northern Powerhouse" scheme.
Liverpool was showcased in the Shanghai World Expo, as the only UK city with its own pavilion and traditionally has a great connection with China, which is exemplified by Liverpool University having a Chinese campus.
The development will change the Southern entrance to Liverpool city centre, transforming the area with a modern and dynamic addition to the historic Chinatown. The site is overlooked by Liverpool's famous Metropolitan Cathedral one one side, and Europe's largest Chinese Arch on the other, which was a gift from Liverpool's twin city Shanghai.
The site will consist of avant-garde designer apartments, a new colourful retail centre with a focus on Chinese businesses, an outstanding onsite restaurant & bar offering, a luxury Spa for residents, a 5* concierge and serene roof terraces with awe-inspiring views over the Cathedral, the city and the waterfront.
In addition local services, including Central Underground train station are only a short walk away, as is the world-famous waterfront, the digital and creative business hub of Baltic Triangle, the Knowledge Quarter which is home to the Universities, and the bohemian Ropewalks quarter, where the best independent bars & restaurants in the city are based. This allows the people living in New Chinatown to enjoy everything that Liverpool has to offer.
• Liverpool City Centre
• 7% Net Rental Income
• Stunning Views to the River, Cathedral and over the city
• 24hr Concierge Services
• Serene spacious roof terrace areas
• Luxury SPA for residents
• New retail centre with shops, bars & restaurants onsite
• Prices from £100,000
• Managed by Urban Lifestyle
Distance from local Amenities
• Metropolitan Cathedral - 200 metres
• Baltic Triangle Creative & Digital hub - 200 metres
• Waterfront - 400 metres
• FACT Cinema - 450 metres
• Liverpool John Moore's University Campus - 550 metres
• Yacht Club - 600 metres
• Liverpool ONE Shopping Centre - 800 metres
• Echo Arena & Conference Centre - 800 metres
• Central Underground station - 750 metres
• University of Liverpool Campus - 1km
• Albert Dock - 1km
• Liverpool One Shopping Centre - 1km
• Lime Street Station - 1.25km
• University of Liverpool - 2km
New Chinatown will be the striking and modern new gateway into Liverpool city centre. The development sits adjacent to Europe's oldest Chinatown, which is an historic feature of Liverpool with its distinctive arch and bohemian ambiance. The site sits within easy walking distance to the digital and creative business hub of the Baltic Triangle, both major universities, the bar & restaurant quarter of Ropewalks, as well as Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
Residents can enjoy the world-class amenities onsite, including a Spa, gymnasium, unique retail offer, rooftop terraces, top quality restaurants and 24 hour / 5* concierge service.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NewChinatown-159995-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Property Investments, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.