4 bedroom terraced house for saleCragg Street, Bradford
- Four Bedroom
- Extended Through Terrace
- Close To Great Horton Amenities
- Presented To A High Standard
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
Extended four bedroom through terrace property which also provides two reception rooms. This property is presented to a high standard throughout. Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this extended four bedroom through terrace property which also provides two reception rooms. This property is presented to a high standard throughout, providing fabulous family accommodation and within easy reach of Great Horton village amenities. Property briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge dining room, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is bedrooms three and four. To the outside is a small frontage and yard to the rear. Property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
Entrance hall has gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" Into Recess x 10' 10" ( 4.09m Into Recess x 3.30m )
Lounge has UPVC double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and gas fire set in ornate fire place.
Dining Room 14' x 13' 5" ( 4.27m x 4.09m )
With gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, gas fire set in fireplace and provides access to the kitchen and storage cellar.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Kitchen forms the extension of the property and comprises of a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces as well as stainless steel splash back and stainless steel splashback. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed window to the rear as well as door access to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Into Recess x 13' 5" ( 4.29m Into Recess x 4.09m )
Bedroom one has UPVC double glazing window, gas central heating radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Modern three piece suite in white comprising of; jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps, low level W/C, tiled walls, heated towel rail. Also benefits from tiled floor, underfloor heating and UPVC double glazed window.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Has roof window.
Second Floor Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Yard to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs roundabout and take the fourth exit onto St Enochs Road and take the first left onto Moore Avenue. At end of the road take the right down Great Horton Road. At the Traffic lights take the right onto Ewart Street then right up Pannal Street and left onto Cragg Street and proceed up where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62992124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.