2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChainbridge Road, Lound, Retford
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Superb Village Location
- Good Sized Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Approximately 5 Miles from Retford Town Centre
This is a lovely two bedroom semi detached home positioned in the highly regarded and picturesque village of Lound. Whilst offering the buyer a semi rural village location, the property is ideally placed to access the amenities of Retford town in just 5 miles.
This is a lovely two bedroom semi detached home positioned in the highly regarded and picturesque village of Lound. With well presented accommodation throughout including a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and two DOUBLE bedrooms. There is off street parking to the front for two cars side by side and to the rear is a lovely garden with a lawn and raised seating area. Whilst the village of Lound offers a semi rural position it has amenities including a pub and restaurant, a post office, regular bus route and the highly regarded Wetlands animal park. The Georgian market town of Retford sits just 5 miles away and boasts a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 7 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 12 miles.
Wooden flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window and understairs storage.
Lounge/ Dining Room 12' max x 17' 11" ( 3.66m max x 5.46m )
With modern decor, two double glazed windows to the front and double glazed patio doors. Wooden flooring and a feature living flame gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.02m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted with a range of beech wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with an extractor above. Space for a washing machine and fridge. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Fitted storage, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted storage.
Fitted with a white three suite with a shower above the bath. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a pebbled area and a paved driveway which provides off street parking. To the rear is a lawned garden with a plum slate terrace, plant and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by fence and wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62992166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.