Office for saleThrowing House, The Waterside, Worcester, WR1 2NE
5,208 sq. ft.
- 5,208 sq ft (483 sq m)
- Many existing and unusual period features retained
- High quality finishes throughout
- Comfort cooling
- Full access raised floor
- Intelligent lighting, designed to assist in achieving LG7 Compliance
- Impressive entrance and reception
- Passenger lift
- WC and shower facilities
- Car parking
Throwing House extends to 5,208 sq ft (484 sq m). The high specification flexible office space is arranged over two floors and is divided between two large, open-plan offices to the front of the building and offices to the rear. The highly distinctive interior benefits from many existing and unusual period features.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62992760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 646FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.