Retail Property (high street) for saleBroad Street, Worcester, WR1 3NH
Removed 3,543 sq. ft. | £300,000
- 3,543 sq ft (329 sq m)
- 3,543 sq ft (330 sq m)
- Freehold ground floor retail premises
- Upper parts previously sold off on long leases
- Potential for alternative retail and/or leisure uses, subject to planning
- To be sold with vacant possession
- Situated in a secondary retailing location
- Adjacent to the Friary Walk entrance in to CrownGate Shopping Centre
- Producing £420 per annum from ground rents
The property is situated to the west of Worcester City High Street, being a pedestrianised retail location leading from the City centre towards the River Severn and the Cricket ground, with a mix of local independent and national retailers. 29 Broad Street occupies a secondary retailing location close to the junction with Deansway.
The property is adjacent to the Friary Walk entrance in to CrownGate Shopping Centre, with retailers in close proximity including Mothercare, New Look and Boston Tea Party. The Heart of Worcestershire College is also within a short walk.
29 Broad Street comprises a three storey Grade II listed building with a large retail unit on the ground floor. The upper parts to the front and the rear of the building have been sold off by way of two 125 year ground leases producing a total of £420 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62992778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2562FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.