Land for saleVictoria Works, Edward Street, Redditch, B97 6HA
64,337 sq. ft.
- 64,337 sq ft (5,977 sq m)
- Gross floor area on two levels of 5,977 sq m (64,337 sq ft)
- Also includes spacious separate yard together with a car park located opposite
- Central location in Redditch Town Centre
- Redevelopment opportunity (stp)
This substantial manufacturing facility is situated in a central Redditch location set between Edward Street and Britten Street, just to the immediate East of Redditch Town Centre.
The premises were occupied by Smithers-Oasis Limited, who have centralised operations in NE England and this property is now available for disposal.
The property itself consists of a very substantial two storey manufacturing facility with warehousing and incorporates good quality offices on the first floor. The building is of concrete frame with flat felted roof and with brick external elevations.
To the outside of the building the Northern end of the site is a concreted service yard with sliding gates to the roadway. Located on the opposite side of Edward Street is a substantial car parking facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62993096.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.