3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyelands Close, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- SEMI DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
A substantial three bedroomed semi detached family home. Situated on a most sought after cul-de-sac just off Oldham Road, close to good local amenities, popular local schools, transport links and Rochdale town centre. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Externally to the rear is an enclosed tiered lawned garden, whilst to the front you will find secure off road parking via a driveway leading to an integral garage. Only on internal inspection can this property be fully appreciated. EPC:D. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Ryelands Close is situated off Oldham Road (A671) in this quiet Cul-De-Sac and is ideally positioned for access to Rochdale & Oldham Town Centres.
Other advantages to this popular residential area include: easy access to a variety of amenities, good local schooling such as St Cuthberts and Crompton House and the M62 motorway network which provides comfortable commuting access to Manchester & Leeds City Centres.
- Brick Built, Two Storey Semi Detached Family Home
- Full Length, Neutrally Decorated Open Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Access to the Spacious Dining Area
- Three Double Bedrooms (All with Fitted Wardrobes)
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Paved Driveway leading to a Single Integral Garage
- Well Maintained, Tiered Rear Garden with a Paved Patio Area
- Ideal Family Home
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.87m x 3.17m (25'10" x 10'5") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.67m x 2.88m max (18'7" x 9'5" max) -
Dining Room - 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2") -
Garage - 5.69m x 2.29m (18'8" x 7'6") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.92m x 2.71m (16'2" x 8'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 5.22m x 2.27m (17'2" x 7'5") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.64m x 2.23m (8'8" x 7'4") -
All main services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Oldham Road (A671) out of Rochdale towards Oldham, turn left onto Charter Street, 3rd right into Ryelands Close where you will find the subject property on the right hand side visible via our prominent agency board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62994107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26621714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.