2 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Street, Rugby
Sold STC £124,950
- Mid-Terraced House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment
PUBLIC NOTICE. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £120,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify Shipways of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Shipways are pleased to offer this mid-terraced property in a sought after location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom and garden. Ideal Investment
UPVc double glazed front door into:
Lounge 12' 9" Max x 11' Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.35m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, gas fire and coving to ceiling
Dining Room 11' Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.30m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, coving to ceiling and archway to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.80m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, wall mounted central heating boiler and tiling to splash backs
Utility Room 7' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.78m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator and spaces for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 1" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.38m Max x 3.38m Max )
Having double glazed window, radiator and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.39m Max )
Having double glazed window and radiator
Having opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splash backs
The rear garden is mainly lawn with timber fence surrounding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62995436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.