1 bedroom apartment for saleHolt Road, Cromer
- Retirement Apartments
- In the Heart of Cromer
- Independent Living
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Pets are Welcome
10 year guarantee McCarthy & Stone retirement living in the heart of the community. A fantastic one bed apartment which features underfloor heating, double glazed windows, 24 hour emergency call system & tv door entry system.
Justice Court, Cromer are brand new retirement apartments in the heart of the community. Justice Court apartments are made by the UK's leading retirement housebuilder, McCarthy & Stone. The development features everything you need to get on with a full and active life. There's a homeowners lounge and outdoor space, where you can enjoy the company of friends, as well as private parking on site. With doublew glazing, insulation & underfloor heating throughout, your apartment is designedto be incredibly efficient. Peace of mind with a door entry system linked to your TV, so you can see who's there before you let them in, an intruder alarm and a 24 hour emergency call system, giving assistance whenever needed
Intercom & emergency alarm.
Lounge/diner 17' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to the front and side aspect.
Telephone point, TV point & fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect.
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated electric oven, electric hob & cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer & tiled flooring.
Plumbing for washing machine.
Shelves & fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect.
Built in wardrobes, telephone point, TV point & fitted carpet.
Wash hand basin, WC, large walk in shower & heated towel rail.
Extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls & floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62995535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.