3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Grove, Sprowston, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Excellent Family House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Utility Room
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
**VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE** with re-fitted en-suite and re-fitted bathroom. Early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom detached family house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed front window, door to:
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, feature gas fire with surround and hearth, staircase to first floor, opening onto:
Dining Room 9' 7" max narrowing to 8' 1" min x 8' 1" ( 2.92m max narrowing to 2.46m min x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator, central heating thermostat, door to:
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to:
Utility Room 7' 3" x 4' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.32m )
Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, door to the side, door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window, access to loft space which has a fitted ladder, power, light and velux window.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 7" max ( 4.45m x 2.92m max )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, TV point, door to:
Refitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, fully tiled walls, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.68m )
Refitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, radiator, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed side window, wooden flooring.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area and access pathway to the front door. There is a driveway which provides off road parking which leads to the garage, measuring 17 ft x 8 ft 3 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders, patio, outside tap, power point and lighting. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road forking right onto Sprowston Road continuing straight across the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road. Take the sixth left onto Church Lane, then at the mini roundabout turn right onto St Margarets Drive. At the end of the road, turn left onto St Mary's Grove, where the property can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1763.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62996339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.