3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThorpe-le-soken
Sold by Us
- Contemporary Detached Bungalow
- Walking Distance To Shops And Amenities
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Stunning Modern Kitchen / Dining Room
- Sitting Room with French Doors to Rear Patio
- Close Proximity To Train Station With Direct Links To London Liverpool Street
- Detached Gym / Office with Power & Light, Further Outbuildings
- Popular Village Location
- No Onward Chain. Click on brochure below
This newly renovated detached three-bedroom property has been transformed from a simple 1960s bungalow to a stylish modern home with a contemporary feel that incorporates sharp detail, clean sleek lines and minimalist design. The property is spacious and bright and to the rear, large floor to ceiling glass windows allow the natural light to flood the main reception rooms and French doors lead out a terrace that wraps around the garden and provides easy access to a range of useful outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62996426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.