3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYewtree Grove, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Sold STC £220,000
- End Of Terrace Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This lovely three bedroom end of terrace family home is situated in the heart of the highly desirable area of Kesgrave, catchment to Kesgrave High School. The property must be viewed, boasting a cloakroom, garage and off-road parking.
Situated in the highly sought after area of Kesgrave, close to all local amenities including bus stops, local shops, a large super market, doctors, pubs and restaurants.
The properties also provide easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Kesgrave including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Martlesham, Ipswich, Woodbridge and Felixstowe. Ideally situated for Adastral Park workers in Martlesham Heath including the Police Headquarters, BT and the large super stores.
Accommodation As Follows:
Double Glazed Entrance Door:
Leading through to the hallway.
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Also with laminate flooring and a obscure double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
The kitchen has a one and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over and adjoining work surface with drawer under and matching eye and base level cupboards and units. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan and light over. Tiled splash backs and a wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 14' 8" narrowing to 11' 5" x 14' 8" ( 4.47m narrowing to 3.48m x 4.47m )
The lounge features a gas coal effect fire, double glazed patio doors to the rear and an under stairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a built-in airing cupboard and the access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 7" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 3.84m to fitted wardrobes x 2.54m )
The master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and two double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
bedroom three features a double glazed window to the rear.
The family bathroom ha a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c and a wash hand basin. Inset lighting, fully tiled with an obscure double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is open planned to allow for off-road parking to the side.
The garage has an up and over door and power and light.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders and a small patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.