Light Industrial for saleDudley Road, Halesowen, B63 3NR
25,127 sq. ft.
- 25,127 sq ft (2,334 sq m)
- 25,127 sq ft (2,334.38 sq m) (includes offices, mezzanine & lean to)
- Prominent roadside position
- Eaves height up to 5 metres
- Potential large power supply with sub station
- M5 Junction 3 approximately 1.5 miles distant
The property is located on the A459 Dudley Road approximately half a mile east of Halesowen town centre. Junction 3 of the M5 lies approximately 1½ miles west and is accessed via the A456.
The A459 provides a direct route to Dudley, opening up access to the north Black Country, whilst the A456 provides access to both Wolverhampton and Birmingham city centre.
The area is an established business location with a number of national occupiers including Honda & Suzuki dealerships and other notable companies.
The property benefits from a prominent position on the Dudley Road and comprises three steel portal frame bays with a number of extensions, including a two storey office building to the front elevation, a rear mono pitched lean to bay benefiting from roller shutter door access and a single storey workshop to the side elevation.
The building benefits from:-
A combination of high bay sodium lighting and fluorescent strip lighting.
Ambi rad heating.
Eaves height from 4 metres to 5 metres.
Roller shutter door access.
Mezzanine office/canteen area.
Male and female toilets.
The two storey office building (2,157 sq ft) benefits from:-
Carpeting in part.
Surface mounted lighting.
Kitchen and toilet facilities.
Good car parking.
Externally the site is secured by a rear and side perimeter fence with lockable gates.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62997065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2367FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.