Office for saleChurch Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 3PT
Under Offer 5,056 sq. ft. | POA
- 5,056 sq ft (469 sq m)
- 5,056 sq ft (469.70 sq m) GIA 2,885 sq ft (268.01 sq m) NIA
- Freehold offices with potential for residential development (subject to planning consent)
- Prominent main road location
- Close proximity to Brierley Hill town centre
The property is located on Church Street, approximately 0.1 miles south of Brierley Hill town centre. Dudley town centre lies approximately 3½ miles distance, with Stourbridge town centre accessible in approximately 3 miles. Motorway access is provided at Junction 2 of the M5 Motorway, which can be accessed via the A4100 and the A4034 and lies approximately 6 miles distant.
The property comprises two storey office accommodation with suitability to be converted to either four residential houses or to retain some office space and convert part ground and first floors to Houses of Multiple Occupation (subject to planning consent).
The office building is of brick construction being double fronted under pitched tiled roof. Internally the property is configured to comprise reception and cellular offices at lower ground, ground and first floors as well as kitchen and toilet facilities. Some of the offices retain the original fireplaces and have fluorescent strip lighting and gas central heating. Parking is on street or alternatively public car parking is available locally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62997428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.