This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Burton Road, Amble - Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow

Sold STC £115,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Near The Coast
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Double Glazing
  • Gardens
  • Sun Room
  • Vacant Possession
  • No Upper Chain

Full description

Sam Allan Estates welcomes to the market this two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated on Burton Road, Amble; within walking distance of the beach. Amble offers schools for all ages and has recently been voted best seaside town offering a good choice of shops, cafe's, bars and restaurants together with a popular weekly market which is held every Sunday at the Harbour. The beautiful Northumbrian coastline and picturesque Druridge Bay Country Park is also within easy reach. The bungalow benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.  The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen and sun room.  Externally there are gardens to the front and rear.  Vacant possession with no upper chain. To arrange a viewing, please call Sam Allan Estates on 01670 513966

Entrance Hallway 
Double glazed front entrance door into the hallway with fitted carpet, cloak hooks, radiator and wood panelled walls throughout. Access to the loft hatch. Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and living room.

Bedroom One 
12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.81m x 3.05m)
Double bedroom on the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Radiator and coved ceiling.

Bedroom Two 
10' 0'' x 7' 5'' (3.05m x 2.26m)
Double bedroom on the front elevation with fitted carpet, radiator, coved ceiling and vertical blinds to the window.

4' 11'' x 7' 10'' (1.50m x 2.39m)
Opaque window with fitted blinds on the rear elevation. Neutral suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, fitted carpet and radiator.

Living Room 
13' 9'' x 12' 8'' (4.19m x 3.86m)
On the front elevation overlooking the garden. Fitted neutral carpet, two radiators and TV aerial point. Feature fireplace with wood surround, marble hearth and inset with coal effect electric fire. Alcoves either side of the chimney breast, coved ceiling and door to the kitchen.

11' 6'' x 7' 11'' (3.50m x 2.41m)
On the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Fitted with a range of wall, floor and drawer units with complementary wood effect work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap. Free standing cooker with oven, grill, hob and extractor above with splash back tiling. Storage cupboard. Space for small breakfast table and chairs. Part tiled walls and spot lights to the ceiling. Open to the sun room.

Sun Room 
On the rear elevation with double glazed windows and doors, with fitted blinds, giving access to the garden. Tiled flooring, power sockets and TV aerial point.

To the rear of the property is an enclosed mature garden with lawn and planted borders housing a variety of trees, plants and shrubs. Patio area with doors leading to the sun room. Garden Shed. Pathway to the side of the bungalow leading to the front garden with open aspect and sea views.

Additional Photo 

Please Note: All information, measurements, plans and photographs are for general guidance only. The appliances, facilities or services have not been tested. Whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 7182604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sam Allan Estates, Morpeth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.