4 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Withdrawn from Market £875,000
- This impressive detached character home enjoys a highly sought-after location in the heart of South Sutton being well placed for local bus routes, numerous well regarded schools, golf courses, p...
- Beautifully presented and refurbished accommodation benefitting from gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Charming reception hall and luxury cloakroom
- Lovely bay fronted sitting room
- Spectacular garden aspect dining room and adjoining lavishly equipped luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room and adjoining family room with splendid garden views
- Excellent first floor landing leading to four good sized bedrooms and sumptuous family bathroom
- Bedrooms one and two share a sumptuous en-suite Jack-and-Jill shower room
- Impressive frontage with own driveway, garage and gated side access
- Delightful southerly aspect rear garden with extensive patio
Full descriptionAn extremely attractive and well presented detached character family home with excellent driveway, garage, lovely secluded southerly rear garden, gas CH and double glazing, welcoming reception hall, lovely bay fronted sitting room, spectacular dining room and open-plan luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room and family room, 4 bedrooms, luxury en-suite shower and family bathroom, viewing highly recommended.
GATED SIDE ACCESS
- 145' x 40'
- 15' 9'' x 7'
- 15' 5'' x 12'
- 16' x 15' 9''
- 14' x 11' 9''
- 16' 6'' x 13' 4''
- 16' 5'' x 11' 8''
- 16' x 12'
JACK-AND-JILL EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 6' 7'' x 5' 9''
- 9' 9'' x 7' 11''
- 9' 10'' x 7' 7''
- 9' 2'' x 7' 10''
- 40' x 40'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62998244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4984168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.