1 bedroom retirement property for saleChurch Road, Haywards Heath, RH16
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Over 60's Retirement Development
- Good Size One Bedroom Flat
- Lovely Bright Reception Room Enjoying Double Aspect
- 24hr Pull Cord in Every Room
- On-Site Manager
- Communal Gardens
- Sociable Environment with Arranged Activities
- Minutes Walk to M&S and High Street
We are delighted to offer this newly refurbished one bedroom, second floor flat in the Church Court Development providing a secure and carefree retirement lifestyle within a very relaxed and friendly environment that is surrounded by pleasant communal gardens. The flat has been freshly decorated, benefits from new carpets and is particularly bright and airy with excellent storage cupboards. The Development is within a few minutes walk of the High Street, M&S and is also convenient for the station.
Approach : Communal gardens with paved terrace, secure entry system, parking - not allocated.
Communal Lounge : For the use of residents to enjoy functions, small desk with computer.
Lift up to Second Floor : Entrance to flat.
Hall : Newly carpeted, cupboard housing water tank plus further built-in cupboard.
Kitchen : Well fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with window above enjoying a far reaching view, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge/freezer.
Reception : A lovely bright room enjoying double aspect with far reaching views, storage heater, newly carpeted.
Shower Room : Well fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, wc, shelving.
Bedroom : A good size double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and newly fitted carpet.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62998586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLINT_000776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Company, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.