2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchoolacre Road, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £125,000
- Two bedroom semi-detached
- Well presented
- Fitted kitchen
- Large garden
- Through lounge
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
CRACKING TWO BED! This two bed semi-detached will make the perfect first time buy or investment purchase, being well presented throughout with off road parking this will not be around for long! Call us now to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888
This is a two bedroomed semi-detached property located in the popular Shard End. the property comprises of a spacious through lounge, modern fitted kitchen, side storage area, two large bedrooms, family bathroom, large garden to the rear and driveway with off road parking. This will make the ideal first time buy or investment purchase, viewing comes highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Lounge 22' 6" x 9' 5" max ( 6.86m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, telephone socket, TV aerial, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 7' 8" ( 3.15m max x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Side Storage Area
Access out to rear garden and power socket.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 14' 4" plus recess x 10' 4" ( 4.37m plus recess x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" plus wardrobe x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 2.97m plus wardrobe x 2.97m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and partial tiling.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence and hedges to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.