3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRodney Road, Solihull
Sold STC £165,000
- Fantastic Location!
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Good Size Garden
- Kitchen Diner
- Within Popular Local School Catchment
Conveniently placed home within minutes of Solihull town centre and popular local schools. With three well proportioned bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, lounge and spacious modernised kitchen diner. With the added benefit of a larger than average garden and an open greenery to the side.
A modernised end of terrace home in Solihull. Situated off Lode Lane this property is ideally placed for local, popular schooling, within walking distance to bus stops and a short drive into Solihull town centre. This is a larger than average plot, with a good size rear garden and an open greenery to the side. Having been modernised over the years to now offer; spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner, three well proportioned bedrooms and main bathroom. Internal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this deceptive space on offer.
Lounge 17' x 12' ( 5.18m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 11" x 11' 6" min ( 5.16m x 3.51m min )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of gloss wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 5" min x 12' ( 2.87m min x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence and brick wall to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.