2 bedroom apartment for saleSefton Street, Liverpool, L8
- **Investment Opportunity**
- Buy-to-Let Apartments
- Average Net Yield Approx. 6%
- All Previous Phases 100% Sold Out & Tenanted
- Located Close To Liverpools Iconic Waterfront
- Build complete September 2018
X1 T H E T O W E R L I V E R P O O L
2 B E D R O O M A P A R T M E N T
Due for completion in September 2018, X1 Tower will mark the completion of all 5 phases of the award winning X1 The Quarter development. Comprised of 196 apartments, this development will host a mixture of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bed penthouses. In addition to this, of 1250sqm of leisure space will be available. A secure entry system will be in place to all phases and the development will include private secure car parking spaces.
X1 T H E T O W E R U N I T S A V A I L A B L E
Studios from £89,995
1 Bed from £124,995
2 Bed from £154,995
3 Bed from £279,995
Developed alongside the previous phases at the award winning X1 The Quarter, this property is located in a prime position for those commuting in to the city to work and benefits from excellent transport links. The site is situated only a 5 minute walk from the famed Albert Dock area and lays in an area of high interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62999321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.