2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleQueensbury, West Kirby, Wirral
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Very Good Sized Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Set In Very Well Kept Gardens With Garage
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Refitted Shower Room
- No Ongoing Chain
- Viewing's Strongly Recommended
For sale in West Kirby is this delightful well-appointed and decorated semi-detached bungalow set in very well-kept gardens. The well planned accommodation comprises: Lounge, attractively fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and refitted tile shower room. Outside in addition is a garage. No Onward Chain.
Very good sized, well-appointed and decorated semi-detached bungalow set in very well-kept gardens and with gas central heating and double glazing throughout.. The well planned accommodation comprising: Hall, lounge, attractively fitted kitchen. There are two bedrooms and a refitted tiled shower room. Outside there are very well kept gardens as afore mentioned and a garage. The property is marketed with no ongoing chain. A viewing is strongly recommended
With tiled threshold and double glazed panelled entrance door and side and upper double glazed windows to;
With double radiator, oak strip flooring, plate display shelf and meter cupboard.
Front Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Having oak strip flooring, wide double glazed window, plate display shelf. Feature marble effect fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire. Double radiator.
Attractively Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Having units with oak doors and marble effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with under cupboards, further base cupboard and base drawer units. One double and three single wall cupboards and extractor hood above cooker recess. Complementary tiled surrounds, double radiator. Ideal gas central heating boiler in wall cupboard. Double glazed door to garden. Double glazed window above sink unit and overlooking rear garden. Washing machine plumbing, ceiling spot lights. Vinyl floor covering.
Front Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window and double radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two/ Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Wide double glazed window overlooking rear garden, oak laminate flooring, double radiator.
Refitted Shower Room 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Having white suite and comprising; tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Complementary wall tiling with decorative dado tiling, heated towel rail. Double radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed frosted window. Shelved display recess.
There are delightful well-kept and stocked front and rear gardens, the front garden with lawn, drive leading to garage. Wrought iron gates to drive. Cotswold gravel area, flower and shrub beds. Boundary wall.
There is a good sized and well-kept rear garden which includes a lawn, flower and shrub borders, water tap, paved patio and timber fencing to boundaries.
Garage 16' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.84m )
Timber entrance doors, side window, power. There are also two brick built garden stores.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.