5 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Road, Lyng, Norwich
- Over 5000 sq ft home
- Outstanding craftsman fitted interior
- 4 bedrooms + 5/6 reception rooms
- 6/8 car garaging/plant store
- Ideal for entertaining
A stunning, carefully extended Georgian style family home with garaging for six/ eight vehicles and featuring bespoke traditional sash windows and ornate plaster coving as well as some fine original features. Modern comforts include underfloor heating downstairs within the stunning kitchen.
Priory View is a substantial family home in excess of 5000sqft providing exceptionally spacious accommodation with the emphasis very much on both private and interconnected living spaces including a grand atrium hall with staircase leading to a superb first floor studio with views over countryside. The property has been extended and completely refurbished and re-fitted by the owners with exceptional attention to traditional quality throughout. With bespoke plaster coving and hand made sash windows throughout, this is a property which will appeal to both the connoisseur and cost conscious buyer alike, being equipped with the latest in wiring, plumbing, kitchen equipment and sanitary warer. With gardens on three sides and one exceptional garage suitable for all sorts of purposes, an early viewing is advised.
A grand entrance with ornate plaster coving and a black and white tiled floor. Traditional glazed casements doors to living room and further ground floor accommodation.
High level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
An all-purpose room suitable for dogs, coats, boots, and laundry. Central heating boiler. Door to garden.
With large Georgian style sash window overlooking the rear garden. Ornate plaster coving.
With large sash window to front aspect overlooking garden. Ornate plaster coving.
A fabulous triple aspect room with sash windows overlooking garden and featuring ornate plaster coving throughout with luxury ornate fire surround and working fireplace. Ceiling rose and light dimmer switches.
A stunning central space providing an ideal entertaining area which also connects the ground and first floors together via an elegant staircase rising to a galleried landing. Open through to:
With French doors to garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
A magnificent space with open arches from the dining area through to the kitchen. Double aspects feature a part glazed roof and LED lighting. Underfloor heating extending through to the kitchen which features a magnificent triple aspect room overlooking the gardens and with an extensive range of kitchen units incorporating wall and floor cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces and including a five ring electric induction hob with extractor over, double oven and grill, separate oven and microwave. Integral dishwasher, butler sink with water filter and American style fridge/freezer. This room features a quite stunning twelve place island consisting of a two piece granite work top. French doors to garden and terrace, and skylight. Tiled floor throughout.
With wall and floor cupboards and drawers, sink unit and plumbing for washing machine. Boiler providing hot water and central heating. (Could be part of a self-contained wing)
Again with a full range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, twin ovens, fridge and freezer and with granite work surfaces and matching window seat. Double aspects and door to garden. (Could be part of a self-contained wing)
Access to all upstairs accommodation and open living room.
Gallery Living Room
With triple aspects and views over meadows. Working fireplace.
Triple aspects and door to dressing room. With a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table and drawers and a door to:
With shower cubicle, high level WC, twin wash hand basins and extensive ceramic tiling.
Double aspects with built in wardrobe.
With shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Windows overlooking front garden and range of built in wardrobes.
With view to rear.
With bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Priory View is situated on the edge of this charming and established village and is approached over a shingled drive leading to a large brick weave forecourt, parking and turning area. There are two detached garages, one a traditional double garage, the other a purpose built garage/workshop with triple remote entry doors and internal space for at least six vehicles. Staircase leading to attic storage. A garage door at the rear allows access for a ride-on mower.
The gardens mostly lay the front, side and rear of the property and feature lawned areas, a traditional formal box hedged garden and flower and shrub borders as well as a number of trees.
The owners are in the process of constructing a 'Grand Design' landmark dwelling on a large plot adjacent to the property and plans are available to view upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.