3 bedroom detached house for saleClaughton Court, Kidderminster
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITES
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME****TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN- SUITES****CONSERVATORY****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM**** Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms with en-suites, one further bedroom and family bathroom.
A three bedroom detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms with en-suites, one further bedroom and family bathroom. Property also benefits from having driveway parking, a garage, double glazing where stated, gas central heating, front and rear gardens. Internal viewing advised to fully appreciate this family home.
Stoned driveway, stoned forgarden and path leading to front door.
Obscure glazed door to front, double glazed obscure glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, door to lounge and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" into bay x 11' 6" excluding recess ( 5.31m into bay x 3.51m excluding recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, gas fire, two gas central heated radiators and door to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Opening to conservatory, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, Kardean floor and opening to kitchen.
Conservatory 20' 1" max x 11' max ( 6.12m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed French doors to rear, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light with fan, two gas heaters, Kardean floor and door to garage.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to conservatory, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, induction hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for dishwasher and Kardean floor.
Ceiling light, access to loft, cupboard housing water tank and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, built-in cupboard, built-in overstairs wardrobe, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk in shower and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, access point to loft, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, walk in shower and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
A low maintenance garden with fenced borders, gated side access leading to front, stoned with a variety of shrubs. There is an outbuilding to the side of the conservatory for storage and housing gas central heating boiler.
Garage 15' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.54m )
Up and over door, power points, lighting and plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.