3 bedroom detached house for saleFalcon Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £153,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
EXTENDED, REMODELLED AND REFITTED AT ENORMOUS COST, this spectacular home is unreservedly recommended. Competitively priced as immediate vacant possession is assured, this wonderful Detached house occupies a mature plot with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
EXTENDED, REMODELLED AND REFITTED AT ENORMOUS COST, this spectacular home is unreservedly recommended. Competitively priced as immediate vacant possession is assured, this wonderful Detached house occupies a mature plot with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Main Lounge with feature fireplace and archway leading to Open Plan Dining Room which in turn leads to a quite delightful Garden Room, Day Lounge and quality refitted Kitchen with range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets complemented with granite worktops and splashbacks with integrated appliances. At First Floor level there are 3 nicely proportioned Bedrooms with built in furniture to all three, the Master having an En Suite Shower Room/WC. There is also a Family Bathroom/WC with white suite. Externally there is a Block Paved Driveway, Rear Garden offering a high degree of privacy and Front Garden. We reiterate viewing is absolutely essential.
'Georgian' style 18 pane UPVC Double Glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator.
Day Lounge/ Playroom 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
twin UPVC 'Georgian' style French doors to front elevation with matching side panels, range of built in storage cupboards, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Main Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.58m )
feature contemporary fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and electric 'flicker flame' fire, TV point, coved cornicing, radiator, wide archway leading to;
Open Plan Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
(incorporating turning staircase to First Floor) coved cornicing, radiator, Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to;
Garden Room 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
laminate flooring, pitched roof, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to private rear garden, radiator.
Superb Refitted Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
refitted at considerable cost in recent years with delightful range of quality base and eye level cabinets with matching solid granite worktops with identical splashback panels with concealed workbench lighting and inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double eye level oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 5 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, integrated fridge with matching panelled door, plumbed for washing machine, complementing flooring, twin eye level display cabinets with glazed doors and display lighting, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear garden, twin wine racks, kickboard convector heater, recessed general store cupboard.
coved cornicing, built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
(into range of built in wardrobes) coved cornicing, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
(into range of mirror fronted wardrobes) interesting distant outlook, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
(into range of mirror fronted wardrobes) distant outlook, coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
half tiled walls, matching white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, coved cornicing, radiator.
Block Paved Driveway
Mature Rear Garden
offering a high degree of privacy.
mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62999642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.